[IP] RE: Desperately needing help and support

Hi Lori,

I'm quite new to pumping... just over 2 weeks.  My endo had me fax my
readings in daily for the first week and now I send them in weekly. (I
started doing this prior to going on the pump.)  If your son sees an endo, I
would suggest getting him/her involved and working closely with them.
Sometimes I feel like they might get tired of hearing from me, but that's
their job and it's my health we're dealing with here!  Hope you get things
worked out quickly.

Heather  :-)