RE: [IP] Site Adhesive Residue

I just wanted to thank everyone for their input on the adhesive removal.
And as George mentions below, no, I'm not writing to someone named "Clear
Day".  I have a background stationery set for my regular e-mails and forgot
to change it before posting my messages.  Thanks again!   ... Heather :-)

Try Baby Oil.  It makes the adhesive "roll up" and off easily.
Speaking of "removal", have you thought about making plain
stationery for posts to IP?  Everyone thinks you're writing to
someone named 'Clear Day' here.    ;>)