[IP] HMO's

I try not to post to the IP as a whole, to conserve 'space' (and members) ,

my experience with MY HMO, has been very positive.  I have never been
refused a request (though I may have had to appeal once or twice..)

 I have had great relationships with my MDs,     service has been very good
( ie prompt,)      and THEY were the ones that recommended pumping.

I've been with this HMO for 15 years and  haven't considered switching.

I don't doubt your negative experiences.  I AM surprised, because I HAD
that read that HMO's are particularly 'good' at so called 'chronic
conditions like Diabetes.

Bob A