Re: [IP] i want to vent

  I would be GLAD to share my son's endo wih you.  Are you associated with
the military in any way?? HMMMMM!!!!  Sometimes I wish that I could clone our
doc and send  him to all of the people who are having such a horrible time
with endos or the lack there of!!!  He is THAT GOOD!!!!  I don't know what we
will do when he retires in 6 years and moves away (Army doc!!)  I warned him
to expect me to chain myself to his legs (now that is a nice thought really)
and beg him to stay!!!  Josh will be heading into his teen years when our
endo is leaving...UUGGHH!!!!

Hang in there and don't forget you have a LOT of friends here who want to
help anyway they can!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA