Re: [IP] I'm just wondering...

  Disetronics has apparently just come out with a new Pedi-Tender set.  They
are not advertising this set apparently and they are currently available
upong request.  I am trying to get some samples to try on Joshua.  We did NOT
like the regular Tenders.  The needle is HUGE an it was very painful to isert
and he did not have very good BG return with them.  We now use MMs Sof-Set
micros which are the smaller length canula and the needle is considerably
smaller than the Tenders. Don't for get that sets are interchangeable with
the pumps.  Josh is on a Dis H-Tron!

mom to Joshua