[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #987 - Cheap Batteries!!

Christine, I think someone else has mentioned www.cheapbatteries.com. I
also recommend them. I think I remember pricing them at WalMart for
$2.99(?) each. Cheap Batteries sells in bulk so the more you buy the less
the unit price. I have just looked at their page and they show the
following prices on Eveready 357 batteries: 2+ - $1.50 each; 10+ - $0.75
each; 100+ - $0.55 each. I order 12 batteries at a time and the charge for
UPS (New York to Birmingham, AL ground) and a $5.00 handling charge for an
order less than $50.00 puts my final cost at less than $1.50 per battery.
If the price at WalMart I remember is right the Cheap Batteries price is a
little more than a 50% savings. Even if my memory is not "tarp as a shack"
I can't believe anyone selling batteries of this type would beat this price
on a local level. Remember that this is my experience with Cheap Batteries,
shipping and pricing. Ymmv. Also this disclaimer: I am in no way associated
with Cheap Batteries other than as a (so far) satisfied customer.