[IP] quick-set and MiniMed

Ok, I guessed and will see if I did this thing right or not. I have to say
that I wish that when MM was sending out their samples that they would at
least give us two or three to try.  What if I messed this site up? Then I
don't get to really see if I like it or not. I know awhile back, I was
having some site issues, and they offered me a sample of the soft-set, and
they sent me at least 2.  The directions sent in this sample, or rather port
quality. There is nothing on how to insert, Just how to prime and

Maybe it's not cost effective. But I have been waiting three years for a
site like this.  I like the straight insertion like the soft set, and I like
the tape that goes around the rapid.  I like the rapids just draw back there

Gosh I hope this set works. I need to find something that can help me out.
I wonder if MiniMed would mind sending me another sample. I sure would like
to give this a try in my leg.  I can't use the rapids in my legs. And
softsets work, but not the best because of the tape issue. (Tried various
combos and just never had the greatest luck)  I wonder what the cost is
going to be on these beauties.

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary