[IP] quick-set and MiniMed

Ok, I guessed and will see if I did this thing right or not. I have to say
that I wish that when MM was sending out their samples that they would at
least give us two or three to try.  What if I messed this site up? Then I
don't get to really see if I like it or not. I know awhile back, I was
having some site issues, and they offered me a sample of the soft-set, and
they sent me at least 2.  The directions sent in this sample, or rather port
quality. There is nothing on how to insert, Just how to prime and
disconnect/reconnect.

Maybe it's not cost effective. But I have been waiting three years for a
site like this.  I like the straight insertion like the soft set, and I like
the tape that goes around the rapid.  I like the rapids just draw back there
is NO DISCONNECT.

Gosh I hope this set works. I need to find something that can help me out.
I wonder if MiniMed would mind sending me another sample. I sure would like
to give this a try in my leg.  I can't use the rapids in my legs. And
softsets work, but not the best because of the tape issue. (Tried various
combos and just never had the greatest luck)  I wonder what the cost is
going to be on these beauties.

Christene

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com