[IP] Re: Desperately needing help and support

Hi everyone.I have not posted in a very long time.We just got an A1C done on
our son and it is so bad I do not even want to tell you how high it was. I
thought I could do this pump thing all alone but I guess I can not.I really
must get the A1C down so I hope if needed I can call on you for help.I have
started off with basal testing. So far I can see the night basals seem
really good but we allways have a high reading at lunch and a low in the
afternoon about 4:00.Any way I just thought I would warn you I may be on
with lots of questions and your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank
you!!!               Lori Kissick