Re: [IP] Long Term Site question

After a year plus of pumping, I have many many pump freckles. They fade
eventually, but it may take a while. I use Sofsets and Sils and both types
of sets leave "pump zits". The longer you leave the set in, the longer the
scar remains. I usually try to go at least 4 days between set changes and my
skin occasionally looks like it (only 2 site infections thus far tho!) They
just make bellydancing (my latest hobby) more embarrasing:)