[IP] Re: Laura Ames-EdgePark Surgical

I work for Disetronic and am very familiar with Edgepark.  I would like to
ask you to go back to your insurance company who probably told you that you
have 80% coverage.  If you live in Tulsa, that insurance company may have
forgotten to tell you that they have a MAX coverage on pump and supplies.
Also, if you live in Tulsa, that particular insurance plan, changes Durable
Medical Equipment Suppliers on a regular basis-never letting you know.
Please ask the cost of the supplies from Edgepark, try to get it in writing.
Compare it to the coverage you would get with 'out of network status' with
Disetronic.  If you don't get it in writing from the 'dealer', you can't hold
them to the price.  You might check with a company called Canadian Valley out
of Reno, Ok.  If you don't live in OK, I have just wasted your time and
apologize.  But I still hope you have a great day! Kathy O'Connor