Re: [IP] i want to vent

>i have been waiting since nov 99 to see a diabetic doctor
>i am getting sick of being my own doctor
>i do admit my blood has never been as good as it has been since i started
>being my own doctor but this cnt be save for too long.
>I hate this stupid canadian government and the stupid health cut backs.
>wish we could get rid of stupid mike harris - he is ruining us all
>thanks forletting me vent
>love you all

Oh!  I can't let this one go!  Ontario at least has lower tax rates than NS
by about 15% and you at least have diabetes doctors whereas here we don't
even hav eone for adults - just regular endos, none of whom are pro-pump.

I sympathise with you very much!  Save one bit of good medical advice form
an endo serval years ago, I have been 100% on my own for diabetes care
since age 18, too many decades ago!

Yeah, Canada does not have a real helthcare system and what it does have is
just too expensive!  I wish for private insurance!

Good luck to you but I ahve nothing good to say about my 27 years' worth of
diabetes care in Canada!  This is an unforgiving country for sure where the
honest are punished and the crooks get rewarded in prison with FREE
healthcare, food, education TV (haven't had that one in three years) and a
gym better equipped than our YMCA which charges $70 per month for weight
machines and a free weihgt room - no hope of a swimming pool or gym!

Sporry - just doing my taxes as I type...

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).