From: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2001 5:08 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] I'm just wondering...

OK, I don't have a pump just yet, however, I have a question...

I've been reading all the posts on here and am wondering about
the size of the needle and cannula. If there is a smaller size
for children, can I request that one? The vampires who take my
blood every time use a pediatric needle with a butterfly because
I'm sort of 'tiny' as they say. I know this isn't going into a vein,
but I just feel I'd rather have the smallest set available. Does
anyone know about this? Should I just call my rep and see??
Thanks for your time,
All my best,

Elizabeth
dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!