[IP] RE: meters. meters, meters

In a message dated 3/23/2001 6:34:52 AM Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Very nice commentary. Thanks for the information. It is really useful.
>  Can you point me to more on the Vacculance you used. I've searched the
>  site, Drugstore.com and the web and can not locate additional information.

Glad you found the info helpful.  I ordered our original vacculance direct
from the Bayer website -- though I did have to wander around a bit to figure
it out.  Here's a link with some very basic info on the vacculance:   <A
Microlet(TM) Vaculance</A>  Unfortunately I didn't bookmark things when I
originally went looking for info. (sorry!), but I've since found it for the
same price at this web site:   <A HREF="http://www.diabeticpromotions.com/">
Diabetic Promotions - Discount Diabetic Supplies - Complete Online Catalog.
</A>   It's on page two of the "Lancing Supplies" category -- called the
"Microlet Vacculance."

I should also note that Lifescan wrote me to explain that their lancet (the
one like the Penlet plus) CAN do pokes on arms and legs, but you need a some
kind of attachment (which they are mailing to me at no charge) -- I'll report
back, once we've tried it out . . .