Re: [IP] prescription tampering

    I have the same problem here in FL ... the HMO that I'm on doesn't give
me the option to pay a little extra for 'brand'. Instead, they just
substitute everything for 'generic'. Thank God no one's made generic needles
or insulin. (Except I heard from someone on the list that Walmart, I believe,
does make a generic insulin.)
       I agree that this should NOT be legal!! However, who do we complain
to? Let me know... I LOVE writing letters!!! Plus, I'm only going to be on
this 'crappy' HMO for 3 more months then, HELLO PPO!!!! Then I can get
'brand' name drugs!!!
All my best,