[IP] prescription tampering

The HMO's are
constantly replacing the suggested treatments and
medication that I am prescribed with others that are
not as good (according to the doctors and
pharmacists).  they sure do, and they constantly send me propaganda as to why
the drugs I use are too expensive and often not as effective. but they are
paying for the stuff. in NJ they do not have a right to out and out
substitution. In PA they have screwwed around with the Rx blank so one must be
careful where they sign. IN NY they have a little box in which you must add
"daw" dispense as written. spot