No Subject

Jack Granowski writes: If there are other issues that we should be
concerned with in this legislation, what are they?
While privacy should be protected, it is not as high
on my list of priorities as other items.
post shortened . Well, if you have ever had any history of a mental illness
such as depression you're fortunate to not know why your privacy should be
protected, spot says read the bill carefully. Jack you do not appear to be
unable to read.