[IP] iron problems.

>Where is her iron going??? Any ideas???
> We will be going to a hematologist in April .

One of two places: either it's being stored in places where it shouldn't
be, OR it's not being absorbed at all. Neither one is a good scenario,
so I'm glad you're going to see a hematologist -- he'll know what to
check for!
 It isn't unusual for true type 1 diabetics to have gastric parietal cell
disease as another genetic screw up. right along with the DM. A famous
hematologist had both: George Minot, he was a classmate of Banting and Banting
treated him. Minot discovered intrinsic factor as the cause for pernicious
anemia. spot