Re: [IP] Highs that wouldn't go away--MYSTERY SOLVED

      Even if you wanted to keep your pump on during your delivery, and it
happens to be a c-section, I'm not sure that the doctor will allow that.  It
may be in his way while pushing on your tummy, etc. So they may give you an
insulin drip. I had a c-section with my daughter, not on a pump of course,
but I remember the doctor pushing down on my belly, all over, to get
Alexandra out!!!
       The doctor also talked about c-sections from the beginning of my
pregnancy too. I asked him why and he told me that I was too small to deliver
a baby that will be larger than average. Of course he was right. 3 weeks
before my due date he said she HAS to come out. At that point she weighed
10.4 lbs!!! Perhaps your doctor sees the same problem in your case. There was
no way in this world that my daughter's head would have fit through my pelvic
       The recovery wasn't bad either. They make you walk the first day after
you have the baby and that's probably the worst part. You'll do well. If you
decide to try it naturally, I wish you the best of luck. For me, I say, go
with the C if the baby's big!!
Just my opinion.
All my best,