[IP] Where babies come from

> At the risk of sounding like a whiny baby myself, why can't babies just show
up under cabbage leaves anyway?? haha
> Oh well.  It helps to have someone to whine to.
> Sherry C

I have a better idea: Since we *evolved* to what we are, WHY didn't we lay
*an* egg like a chicken, then take on the attributes of the seahorse. The male
carries them in his pouch, then writhes in pain during labor, and IF he
survives, looks for another female to do it all over again. Sounds like a plan
to me. YMMV (~_^)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHbashpics
Poor spellers of the world, untie!