Re: [IP] High BG After Changing Reservoir

--On Friday, March 23, 2001 10:20 AM -0700 Carl Findeiss
<email @ redacted> wrote:r
> You should always prime with the pump - even after primiming manually,

I just want to second this advice. in the disetronic it's a turn-screw that
pushes the insulin out of the reservoir...I always prime with the pump to
ensure that the turn-screw is pushing insulin out of the cartridge.

I also second the advice to make sure you spread the lubricant by pulling
the plunger a few times before filling the cartridge with insulin. I can
feel it get less "sticky" with every pull.

Betsy Polley