[IP] Long Term Site Question

My wife is concerned. I only started pumping in Feb of this year.
But have had two sites "go bad". She is worried that I will run out of
sites. Please help me re-assure her.

In General, (your results may vary - I know)
If you change sites every 2-3 days, and don't normally become infected
1.	Do the sites heal up enough to use again (How long?)
2.	Does a person have enough sites to last(Some people have been pumping
many years) or does scar tissue/etc. develop so that it becomes harder
and harder to find a site?
3.     Does the little small marks left by the cannula ever go away?

MM508 using Soft-Sets QR