Re: [IP] Highs that wouldn't go away--MYSTERY SOLVED

In a message dated 03/23/2001 6:32:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I have a feeling I won't want to use my tummy and it's too much twisting
to use my upper rumpy area, so I guess I need to start practicing new sites
on my >>

With a C-section they cut really low, not at all on the area you would use
for your site. I cried when I saw the C-section video in Lamaze class and
then ended up having one. It turned out O.K.