Re: [IP] Highs that wouldn't go away--MYSTERY SOLVED

Sherry- from Massive Bowling Green,

    I had a c-section and I was up and walking around that evening (Josh born
8AM).  Yes you are a little sore but my anesthesiologist inject morohine into
the spinal block thingie right after Josh was born so I never had much
discomfort.  The worse part of the whole thing is that inject (IV-type)
morphine causes you to ITCH like bloody H--- the second day.  They gave me
something for that and it eased up ALOT!!  And then it was all gone, just
that fast.  The incision on a c-section is down SOOOO low that you almost
don't consider it your tummy!  Sorry, you know I'm not DM, but Joshis so I
didn't have that to worry about.  As far as not eating anything I was allowed
clear diet for lunch and full meal for dinner.  Hang in there Sherry.  You
are already doing such a good job!!  You already are a GOOD MOM!!

mom to Joshua