[IP] a "Healthy" Meal?

    I was skimming through Ladies Home Journal yesterday while awaiting my
turn for a doctor's appt. Saw an article on how to make restaurant favorites
at home. Best part of these articles is that you see the nutritional
composition at the end of the recipe. What caught my eye was the info on the
Ruby Tuesday chain's chicken fajita salad ( granted the "edible basket" is
probably the cause of the high #s but still......):  per serving: 800
calories.....38 grams of fat, 60 grams of carbohydrate & 54 grams of
Regards, Renee (melissa's pump mom)