Re: [IP] High BG After Changing Reservoir

In a message dated 3/22/01 11:54:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Minimed says to leave the old site in for two hours so I continue to
> absorb insulin, but this seems illogical to me since this is not
> happening every single time I change sites, but only when I have started
> a new reservoir/cartridge.

LOL......"MINIMED" said to leave the old site in...hmmmmmm....and I wonder
where MM got that idea?????...could it be 3000 little "birdies" whispered in
their ear???.....yes, it sounds illogical but enough IP-ers would attest
Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump mom)