Re: [IP] Re: Privacy of your medical record and other myths you might have be...

My personal opinion on this is that when the people who are i charge and make
the decisions at the HMOs get their medical licenses then that is when I
think they should be allowed to make medical judgements.  It is obsurd that a
non-medical person can have judgement over a doctor's opinion about a
patient's care.  And what is even more worisome is that these guys THINK that
they know what they are doing!!!!  They don't have a clue!!!!   Yet we the
patients have NO SAY in what decisions they make on our behalf...like we
would even ask them for their opinion!!!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
glad that we have a GREAT government insurance who doesn't act like the
government!!!!