Re: [IP] Re: Privacy of your medical record and other myths you might have be...

My personal opinion on this is that when the people who are i charge and make
the decisions at the HMOs get their medical licenses then that is when I
think they should be allowed to make medical judgements.  It is obsurd that a
non-medical person can have judgement over a doctor's opinion about a
patient's care.  And what is even more worisome is that these guys THINK that
they know what they are doing!!!!  They don't have a clue!!!!   Yet we the
patients have NO SAY in what decisions they make on our behalf...like we
would even ask them for their opinion!!!

mom to Joshua
glad that we have a GREAT government insurance who doesn't act like the