Re: [IP] Meters, Meters, Meters

  I'm curious about this Vaculance that you were talking about.  Did it come
with a meter or is it something you can get separately?  Where did you get
it?  I would like to find out because you are right, it is a bit of a pain to
get the blood to draw up on the arm with the Freestyle but we sure do like
it!  Our other meter (only one the Navy is giving and supplying for free) is
the Precision QID so it is now our backup.  I would like Josh to have an
opportunity to save his fingers from so many pokes!

Thanks in advance!

mom to Joshua