Re: [IP] To make a long dream short....

>First let me say, Thank you Darrin, it was you who first spoke of the pump
>dreams, I believe. And now this...
>Last night I had a dream about getting my pump. I was in the hospital and the
>nurse came in with all sorts of tubing and needles and funky looking pumps.

I like the funky looking pumps though!  Were any waterproof?

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).