Re: [IP] H-Tron and Bath time

  When my Joshua first started pumping he ws using the Tenders on his H-Tron.
 He has always disconnected and recapped.  It never occurred to me to be
worried about sterility of the cap.  My understanding is that it isn't going
IN the set it is just clamping over it to prevent any contamination from
going in.  We always carried the same cap in his meter bag and he would
continue to use it until it got lost or thrown ot with a site or something!

  Also, I was wondering, do you have the book PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh?
I can't remember if I wrote to you about this GREAT book.  And the 3rd
edition that is out now has a section about kids and teens pumping!  It
really is a wonderful MUST READ book!

mom to Joshua