Re: [IP] re: Feeling kind of down ... a BIG thank you!

>Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who sent me such encouraging words!
>It made me feel so much better hearing from you and not having to deal
>with those feelings in isolation.
>This list is a fabulous resource, but only due to all the caring
>individuals who nurture it.

And another good point to encrouage people to please donate!  I for one
would be lost without the IP list!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).