[IP] insulin pumps and toddlers

I just moved up the date for my two-year old son, Zachary to start using an
insulin pump (the 508).  We will begin on March 28.  I am very interested in
your advice/hints for pumping, and in any advice from a parent of a toddler on
a pump.  What sites work best?  Does inserting the needle/cannula feel
different than inserting an insulin syringe?  Do you remove the pump while
showering/bathing?  Are there problems specific to the 508?  Is it recommended
to use diluted insulin?  How can I make the pump more comfortable for him to
wear while he is sleeping . . . and playing!  And where should he wear it
while strapped into his car seat?  I have many questions and  would appreciate
your insights.  Thank you so much.

Mom of "Z", dxd at 13 mos.