RE: [IP] "Potty Protocol?"

If using the longer tubing set for myself, I leave it clipped to my waist
band. But sometimes if I get a box that is short tubing, then what I do, is
take it off my waist band and clip it to the collar of my shirt. (a little
to the side)

ask all you  experienced pumper what she should do with her pump when she
uses the bathroom . . . leave it hooked to her waistband when she pulls her
pants down? unclip it and hold it in one hand?  or what ???

Shop online without a credit card
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary