Re: [IP] local anesthesia for inserting sets

OK, since we're throwing everything out there, I was unlucky
enough to get a bad coldsore that wouldn't go away. The doc
was so nice and understanding. He gets them too! So, he gave
me a bottle of Lidocaine Hydrochloride Oral Topical Solution and
WOW, this stuff is great! Works instantly, you can use as much
as you want in or out of your mouth. He said, "One other thing,
If you use your fingers, they will get numb too."  So, if you can
get your hands on a bottle of Lidocaine, I'd STRONGLY
recommend it if you need something to numb your skin.
All my best,

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!