[IP] re: Feeling kind of down ... a BIG thank you!

I wrote with regards to my first month of pumping:

>I'm living, breathing, thinking diabetes, EVERY second of my day. It's
>wearing me out, but l hope that eventually I'll be able to relax a
>little and live more normally with it all.
>Did any of you have this reaction to your first couple of months?

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to all who sent me such encouraging words!
It made me feel so much better hearing from you and not having to deal
with those feelings in isolation.

This list is a fabulous resource, but only due to all the caring
individuals who nurture it.

Sue :-)