[IP] To make a long dream short....

First let me say, Thank you Darrin, it was you who first spoke of the pump
dreams, I believe. And now this...

Last night I had a dream about getting my pump. I was in the hospital and the
nurse came in with all sorts of tubing and needles and funky looking pumps.
(No where near the size of a pager. More like the size of a shoe box!)  She
said she was going to do the first infusion set and then I'd do the second.
When she took out the needle, which was about 4 inches long, I told her I
changed my mind!!!

So, to make a long dream short, I basically told the nurse she was out of her
mind and there was NO WAY I'd be able to stick myself with a needle that big.
And that was the end of the dream.

By the way, you'd insert the needle but you didn't take it out, it stayed in
you. :o( Ick.

Thank God none of my dreams have ever come true!!
Just thought I'd tell you a funny little story.
All my best,

dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my new pump, "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!