Re: [IP] The little guy is here!

Many congratulations on this event! Many years of happiness be yours and why
not just keep "The little Guy"?

'TLG' as a nickname? <G>

Jenny Sutherland
  > >>----> >>----> >>----> >>----> >>----> >>---->

  "Today we are blessed with this beautiful baby. May his feet be
  to the east; his right hand to the south; his head to the west;
  his left hand to the north. May he walk and dwell on Mother Earth
  peacefully." - Tom Ration, Child Blessing Prayer, Navajo, 1975

  <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<<

  It is with great joy that we announce the birth of our son,

  Joseph (we are currently cooking up a middle name), the baby
  formerly known as "the little

  He was born peacefully at home on Thursday, 22 March 2001 at
  1:12pm, after a 5 hour labor, attended by Annette
  Manant, CNM, assisted by Judy (birth assistant) and Courtney and
  surrounded by his loving family. He has blue eyes and
  brown hair. He weighed in at 11-lbs
  0-oz and was 23 inches long.

  He was welcomed with open arms by his parents Scott and Kerri
  Southard, and his siblings, Courtney, Kimberly, Shannon, Jacob,
  Kyle, Matthew, and Ashley.

  We think he most resembles Kyle because he has brown hair and
  chubby cheeks.

  Mom and baby are doing well!
  Birth story (coming soon) and photos: