[IP] The little guy is here!

>>----> >>----> >>----> >>----> >>----> >>----> >>----> >>---->

"Today we are blessed with this beautiful baby. May his feet be
to the east; his right hand to the south; his head to the west;
his left hand to the north. May he walk and dwell on Mother Earth
peacefully." - Tom Ration, Child Blessing Prayer, Navajo, 1975

<----<< <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<< <----<<

It is with great joy that we announce the birth of our son,

Joseph (we are currently cooking up a middle name), the baby
formerly known as "the little

He was born peacefully at home on Thursday, 22 March 2001 at
1:12pm, after a 5 hour labor, attended by Annette
Manant, CNM, assisted by Judy (birth assistant) and Courtney and
surrounded by his loving family. He has blue eyes and
brown hair. He weighed in at 11-lbs
0-oz and was 23 inches long.

He was welcomed with open arms by his parents Scott and Kerri
Southard, and his siblings, Courtney, Kimberly, Shannon, Jacob,
Kyle, Matthew, and Ashley.

We think he most resembles Kyle because he has brown hair and
chubby cheeks.

Mom and baby are doing well!
Birth story (coming soon) and photos:

Take care,
The Southard Family
mailto:email @ redacted

"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb
is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the
children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is
full of them. They shall not be ashamed..." Psalm 127:3-5