Re: [IP] H-Tron and Bath time

If my memory isn't failing me, the cap doesn't penetrate the infusion set.
SO it shouldn't be a problem to reuse.... keep a few of both types on hand
and reuse them...

If you look at the "cap" attached to the tubing you should see a small
"needle" that seals into the set itself. (assuming I still have my memory ;-)

Jim S.
email @ redacted