From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 11:40 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] totally out of topic - pregnancy

does anyone know a website or a good list of what i need to buy while
pregnant for the baby when he/she comes home?? ( blankets, bottles, numbers
and stuff?)
thanks i have no idea what i need and figured someone out here would know

or is there a book that says what i should buy?

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary