[IP] H-Tron and Bath time

Now that the H-tron is no longer waterprof, we are disconnecting at bathtime.
(my son is 5 and like to really play a long time in the water at bathtime)
Disetronics recomends disconnecting and putting the cap on the tender infusion
set.  My problem is how many times can I resue that cap (does it have to be
sterile each time you insert into the infusion site?) I would think bathing in
soapy water can't be too sterile.  I don't want to open a new infusion set to
get a new cap each time he baths.  Is anyone else having this problem.  Has
anyone talked with a sales rep that knows if Disetronics is comming out with
any accessories for this nonwaterprof problem( ie extra infusion caps, a
waterprof pouch, anything?)  Thanks for any feedback

Kim (only been pumping 2 weeks)