Re: [IP] bernstein book??????

"wombn" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Anaerobic turned out to be much much much better for my BGs
> (couple of days' worth of benefit) than aerobic.(couple of hours'
> worth of benefit).

I'm glad it works for you.  But what Bernstein describes as anaerobic,
particularly with respect to running, is really aerobic taken to the max heart
rate.  Anaerobic exercise is great for strength which is good for control.
Bottom line is that his stuff about anaerobic/aerobic exercise is confused.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.