[IP] Lifescan meeters.

was camping and the temp was 100 deg.  My meter would not work, it was to
hot. I put it into the cooler and it got wet.  It would not work at all. I
was out in the middle of no where with no meter.  I drove 40 miles to the
nearest town to get some visual test strips and call lifescan.  I explained
to them what happened and well I do not think it was a urgent to them as it
was to me.  I asked for a back up meter.  They never set it to .  Finally
now I have two.  however the other day the fast takemeter just stopped on
me, no warning nothing.  I am so ready to go back to the old 45 second
on-touch models.

Ryan Snyder
Ryan Snyder
Habit Restaurant Manager and