Re: [IP] female pumpers & parents

 >We will be going to a hematologist in April .
 >Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers
 >ps. so far the boy is ok , but two teenage diabetics in one house IS NOT A
Doreen, one diabetic kid in the house should be driving you crazy, but
two..you deserve sainthood.  About the iron, I haven't a clue.  After my
second kidney transplant(about 6 months) I was so anemic that I requires 16
units of blood in transfusions.  Then it stopped.

Good luck getting it straightened out.