RE: [IP] Lifescan....Problem with Strips.....

Brian [mailto:email @ redacted]  wrote:

>>>The last couple of times I have tried to order FastTake strips, the
has been out of stock. When I called Lifescan they said they would send me a
sample.....not the NEW Ultra meter.  I guess they don't understand how
diabetes works...I HAVE to test my blood sugar.  Now I have to go to the
pharmacy and purchase a new meter and then get a scripts for strips from the
doctor.  Any suggestions for other meters? <<<

Did you *ask* for a new meter?

I realize you are upset, but I doubt very much that LifeScan doesn't
"understand how diabetes works" or that you need to test.  Every time I've
had reason to call, they've been very prompt and proactive in getting me
what I need.  My meter (a OneTouch Profile) failed a few weeks ago, and I
had not one, but two new meters (one for backup) the next day.

Jim Handsfield

The opinions expressed are mine and to not necessarily represent those of my