[IP] Lifescan....Problem with Strips.....

The last couple of times I have tried to order FastTake strips, the pharmacy
has been out of stock. When I called Lifescan they said they would send me a
sample.....not the NEW Ultra meter.  I guess they don't understand how
diabetes works...I HAVE to test my blood sugar.  Now I have to go to the
pharmacy and purchase a new meter and then get a scripts for strips from the
doctor.  Any suggestions for other meters?

Thanks Brian