Re: [IP] Fwd: Disetronic and the waterproofness -- Judy

Judy wrote:

 I also agree that Disetronic has a wonderful product!!!!  I am concerned
about this story of the 200 units of insuin over a couple hours.  Can you
tell me any details concerning that story?  I do have a child using this
and we use the rapids and can not disconnect.  Also she swims all day long
the summer.  We might have to look into the Animas pump.<<

While I'm still very happy with my Disetronic H-Trons, you can see an actual
report of this incident, it happened in some tropical place while the user
was on vacation and snorkeling...  website is

enter LZG in the Product Code box and the dates 08/01/2000 to 08/15/2000.
You'll find the only reported incident of this, I believe it happened
sometime around August 6, 2000.  Btw, if anyone would like to look at
reports of all reported pump problems you can search this site, just use the
same Product Code and enter the range of dates you wish to look at.  All
brands of pumps have problems reported, I believe the vast majority of them
were from user error.