[IP] Re: Numbing Spray etc.

Hi all:  I had posted a few days ago to see if anyone remembered the name of
the spray I had heard about for numbing the site.  No responses, so I
researched through the archives and found it for anyone else who may be

1. Roxicaine Spray (numbs in 30-45 mins)

2. Ethyl Chloride (numbs immediately--insert set right away)

3. Ela-Max (numbs in 30 mins)

4. EMLA (numbs in 45-60 mins) --we use EMLA and it is great but it can be a
long wait when a set NEEDS to be changed...

Just a FYI post!