Re: [IP] Fw: Going off the pump after 2 years! Need support!

>Please help! Gratefully, Brenda
>> ---------------------------------------

Brenda, tell us why you are going off the pump and what reasons you suspect
for the drmatic daily fluctuatons in bg's while on the pump.  Was pump
control better than MDI was or not?  There may be other factors outside of
Dm that are causing you control problems - hormones, thyroid etc etc.

Please let us know.  You must be frustrated to death!

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 4 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

To date:   57% improvement in average bg's & 60% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).