[IP] Re: Low and Lack of thought

Hi there:  My son is 5 and we have been pumping for 7 months now, going on 8.
I have noticed a few things that have changed since pumping:

1. Lows have decreased substantially.

2. He feels lows much earlier and we treat BEFORE the big drop.

3. He comes out of a low a lot easier.

4.  Doesn't need as much to come out of the low.

5. IF you eat a lot for the low you can bolus afterwards for the difference.

All in all a way better experience!

Good luck with pumping, you will wonder why you waited so long!