[IP] Re: Potty Protocol

Hi there:  Had the exact question you did when we first started.  Especially
after the trial wearing of it.  I found I was in there helping him as
everything was in the way!! (My son is 5 by the way LOL) For the first 3
months we clipped the pump on his pants and he would just slide his pants down
and no problems, maybe soe tubing getting twisted afterwards.  Then I got a
sports pouch, neoprene with a zipper. Now everything is tucked up into the
pouch and it is on a very soft little belt around his waist.  PERFECT!  Pants
come up and down, nothing in the way.

Enjoy!  The trial is the best as it helps you to see how the pump fits in YOUR
life too!